To use Vemcount's calendar feature, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Calendar" section on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You will see an overview of all events for the selected company. To create a new event, click on the "+ New event" button in the top right-hand corner.
- Name the event and select the location.
- Select the from and to date.
- Save the event.
- To use the benefits of the calendar feature, you can select the events period when create the report
- Once the report is generated, you can also add notes to it by naming the note and selecting the from and to date.
By using the calendar feature, you can keep track of important events to provide context or additional information. This can help you better understand footfall analytics and make informed business decisions.